I know I am superrr-late in doing this tag post, but since I had promised I would do it, so, here I am posting it. Thank you very much Taylor for nominating me for this innovative Five Senses Tag! I had loved reading her post and hence, decided to do this unique tag post. And, guys, do check out her blog, it’s very relatable & honest.
How to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. Favorite sounds, smells, etc.
- Be yourself, get creative!
- Nominate five or more other people to do this tag
Let’s get to it!
- Petrichor (a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather.)
- Hot Chocolate
- Saunf (Fennel seeds)
- Night Sky full of Sky lanterns
- A beautifully lit garden/patio
- Beach view
- Loads of panda babies sleeping or playing (awwdorable <3)
- A soft/warm blanket
- A finely carved wooden table
- Touching a wallpaper
- Smooth & furry cushions
- Petting a Shih Tzu
- A baby’s laugh
- Listening Music (especially, instrumental))
- Someone playing LIVE guitar (& Singing)! (*me – sees a guitarist, falls in love*)
- Sound when you pop out a bubble wrap
- People applauding for me! (:D)
- Home baked Chocolate Cake
- Strawberries (As a fruit/smoothie/shake)
- Pasta! Pasta! Pasta! (<3)
- My mom’s home-cooked Rajma Chawal (Indian dish)
Now that you’ve learned a little about me, I would like to nominate the following:
Well there you have it! I hope you enjoyed my 5 Sense Post! Don’t feel like you need to do this, it’s just something fun! I can’t wait to see yours!