Hey peeps, I’m here with one more beautiful blogger award to be happy for 😀 Thank you OlaReadsBooks for this one. Guys do check out her blog, it’s also about book reviews and is pretty cool.
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
I love these kinda awards where you ask your fellow bloggers to answer some fun questions. So, let me begin my Q & A session set by Ola.
1) What book are you planning to read next?
It’s Snow by Orhan Pamuk
2) What is the latest book you bought?
I’ve bought Icebound by Dean Koontz
3) What languages do you speak?
I speak English, Hindi, Punjabi (Mother tongue) & Spanish (Learning)
4) Did you ever consider writing your own book?
Yaaaassss, and you’ll be glad to know that I’m in the process of writing one. Ever since I have read Agatha Christie, I’ve always dreamt of writing one killer thriller, hence, I’m writing one 😉
5) Is there a genre that you never ever read?
Oh, yes! There’s one genre I never read and it is romance. I don’t like cheesy romantic novels.
6) What kind of bookmark do you use?
Actually, I make my own paper bookmarks and they are in the shape of pandas (because I love pandas <3 & they are so darn cute)
7) Reading at night or in the morning?
Both but night > morning 😀
8) Is there a book character that reminds you very much of someone you know IRL?
There is no one in particular, but I’m sure there are a lot of Iago’s out there!
9) Do you watch Booktube? Who’s your favorite booktuber?
Haven’t watched it ever.
10) What’s your least favorite book of 2016 so far?
Sexing the Cherry by Jeanette Winterson, not because it’s boring or something like that but because it’s not an easy read. It’s a post-modern novel, hence, it’s non-linear in structure. I prefer books with definite & chronological plots. Otherwise, in terms of literary interpretation, this book deals in path-breaking queer theory (don’t worry, I’ll be posting it’s review soon.)
11) What’s you favorite book from your school time required reading list?
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
Questions for the nominated bloggers
- The most adventurous trip you have ever been to and with whom?
- Any dream vacation place?
- What’s your dream date (your would be lover as well as where are you gonna take him/her) gonna be like?
- Reading books or watching movie adaptations?
- List 5 of your favorite movies of all the time.
- Your favorite author and why?
- Your topmost favorite book and why?
- Apart from reading books, what else do you have interest in?
- If, given a chance, which book’s ending would you like to re-write & why?
- Do you see yourself as an aspiring author?
- One quote that sums up your whole life!